Thursday, August 12, 2010

> 140 characters & 4cast plug

I've neglected my duties to the blog readers recently. I've been very busy with training, research items, and a digital forensic project, so I haven't had much time recently to update the blog. I'm currently working on a SANS blog post and that should be complete very soon and will be posted here as well.
This Sunday, August 15, 2010 @3pm Eastern, please show your support to the Forensic 4cast, which will be LIVE! Yes, LIVE! Lee Whitfield of Forensic 4cast is working really hard to make this a great event, so what can you do?  Visit http://forensic4cast.com/live/  this Sunday, August 15, 2010 @ 3:00pm Eastern. Lee has a forensic guru lined up and I'm sure other great stuff setup for the LIVE show! You can watch the podcast live here! Follow @4cast on Twitter for the latest show information.

No comments: